Come see Galvanic Applied Sciences this year. Here's our 2023 Spring Tradeshow Schedule.
March 21 - 22: Canadian School of Hydrocarbon Measurement
April 17 - 21: Analyzer Technology Conference
April 17 - 20: CGA Energy Nexus & Annual Technical Conference
May 16 - 18: International School of Hydrocarbon Measurement
The GASMICRO NG Electronic Volume Corrector is the next-generation device developed by Galvanic Applied Sciences. This advanced volume corrector builds upon the success of the original GASMICRO meter, offering a range of new features and capabilities that make it an even more reliable and versatile for the market.
3 Components in 1 Cell for Total Measurement Certainty
• H2S, CO2, H2O Measured Using Only 1 Herriot Cell
• No Scrubber, Consumables, or Interferences
• 0.15 ppm H2S Sensitivity Up to 500 ppm
• Multi-Stream Up to 4 Channels With 1 Analyzer
• Minimal Hands-On Maintenance With Secure Remote AccessShow Me The Laser
Click here to consult a Galvanic applications expert, or call toll-free: +1.866.252.8470 (+1.403.252.8470).