The Road to Repairs Starts Here: Galvanic’s RMA Policy
We’re sorry that you’re having problems with your Galvanic product, and we can assure you that we’re going to do our best to diagnose and resolve the situation as quickly as possible. But we need you to read these instructions and follow the do’s and don’ts carefully:
- Please obtain, fill out COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY an RMA (return merchandise authorization) request form, available here.
We typically email RMA numbers to customers on the same day we receive the form, and always within two business days.
All advanced parts shipments and parts returned will be shipped to the address entered on the RMA request form. If you need parts sent to the end-user’s site make sure that this is the address entered on the form!
- All advance replacements will require a credit card number or purchase order which will be credited back upon receipt of the faulty part. (returned within 30 days)
- When you receive your RMA number, follow all the directions on the shipping instructions page, where you will also find a shipping label
- Please do not send products of any kind to Galvanic without first obtaining an RMA number and without displaying the RMA number plainly on the outside of the package. The Galvanic receiving department cannot accept deliveries of any package without an RMA number. They will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
Is your product still under warranty? − If we received your RMA request form by 10 a.m. MT, your in-warranty replacement part can often be sent out the same day. Shipment of advanced placement parts is not dependent on your receipt of the RMA number. (But remember, you must have an RMA number displayed on the outside of the package if you’re returning something to Galvanic!) However, we do need you to return the defective part to us within 30 days, or you will be billed for the full list price of the replacement part shipped.
Is your product out of warranty? − you will need to supply a credit card number or purchase order to cover repairs. We must have the PO# or credit card number BEFORE we ship a repaired item back to you.
RMA Repair Warranty
All items repaired by Galvanic are warranted for a period of 90 days. This period applies whether the system was under warranty or not. Systems repaired under warranty keep the original warranty period or 90 days, whichever is longer.
Sales Returns/Restocking Fee
Customers may return unused items to Galvanic within 30 days of original shipment from Galvanic. Items must be in their original non-opened packaging. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee for all parts. Customers are responsible for any and all freight and customs charges.
North American Support Line: call toll-free: +1.866.252.8470 (+1.403.252.8470), or email email@example.com
- Please read the RMA policy before filling out the RMA form.
- Please read the RMA shipping instructions before sending anything to Galvanic Applied Science Inc.
- RMAs are issued only after receipt of this form. Please fill out the form completely.
- You may be contacted by Galvanic Technical Support before you are sent an RMA number to verify that you have a defective product.
- The RMA number will be sent to you through e-mail.
- You must ship the defective product at your expense. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Galvanic about approved packing material. Cost for repair of the defect parts caused by shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, installation or any other loss caused by the defected product such as data or your time but not limited to those.
Download the Galvanic RMA Authorization Form